Under Assessed Value
- Home Type: Mobile Home
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Area: 3.78 acres
- Lot size: 164657 sq ft
- Floors: 1
- Bedroom Sizes: 8x10
- Living Room size: 10x18
- Kitchen size: 11x17
- Laundry: Washer and Electric Dryer Hook Ups
- Appliances included: Yes-Included Fridge, Washer, Dryer, Gas Stove
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum Steel
- Roof: Asphalt
- Basement: No
- Sewer: Septic
- Water Heater: Yes, Electric (bought new 5 years ago)
- Heating: Forced Air
- Air Conditioning: No
- Garage: 1 Stall, Detached
- Other Buildings: 1 Stall Garage/Shop w/Attached 2-Stall Horse Barn; Small Animal Shelter
- Listing Agent: Chad Gillitzer, Broker Licensed in IA and WI
- Call: 563-380-2539
- Property ID: 1616
- Post Updated: 2023-06-30 07:33:15
- Status: Active
- Virtual Tour: Drive Along Suttle Creek
- Virtual Tour: View From Driveway Entrance
Rare Find! If you’ve been looking for a small acreage, here’s your opportunity just minutes from Monona and Marquette, Iowa! This 3.78 acres (m/l) parcel is nestled in a beautiful valley with Suttle Creek running through it to the Yellow River. The valley bodes 3.5 miles drive where it reaches Volney, Iowa. The property’s special features include gently sloping hillside, tillable ground, fenced pasture with waterer, two-stall horse barn attached to a single stall-oversized garage/shop. Updated electrical to the garage and mobile home. Though this property has been uninhabited in recent years, it offers great potential to accommodate your own building ideas, perhaps a hunting lodge or shouse.
Buildings include a detached garage/shop with attached two-stall horse stalls measuring 16×60.
FROM MONONA: Head East on Pleasant Ridge Road (aka West Iowa Street). Drive 3.02 miles and turn Left onto Suttle Creek Road. Continue 0.8 miles and turn Right at 211 Suttle Creek Road.
FROM MARQUETTE: Head North on Pleasant Ridge Road and travel 9.3 miles. Turn Right onto Suttle Creek Road. Continue 0.8 miles and turn Right at 211 Suttle Creek Road.
- Price: $ 75,000.00
- Assessed Value: $ 78,500.00
- Taxes: $ 952.00
- Newer Water Heater
- Open Land
- Private Well
- Updated Electrical
- Walnut Trees
Real estate listing information held by this brokerage firm is deemed reliable and accurate. Listing information is not guaranteed or warrantied by this listing agency and is subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing agency nor the site owner shall be responsible for typographical errors, misinformation, and misprints.